Saturday 30 April 2011

Dreams do come true

In my room
looking out my window,
see how beautiful the world is,
Thinking about the way you think,
feeling the way your heart feels,
It melts my souls,
heals my broken heart,
Tears falling from my eyes
just imagine you in the deep blue sky.
As i wonder and wonder
suddenly i smile and became a breamer
Kings and Queens have happy
ending,but deep in the heart we have
endless loving and enduring relationship.
As you shine up my day like the sun,
full my sky with stars at night
I said to my self your just right.
I love the way i think of you,
the way my body,soul,heart calls for you ,
look deep in your dark black eyes
lost in love and dream of want can become of me and you.
In my room i think of you and see that dreams do come true.
true love

No comments:

Post a Comment